We are 3 friends experts in Partnerships Growth and Marketing who met in London while working for a fast-paced hotel tech startup that revolutionised the Hospitality market. We started Bond in 2020 to help B2B Tech companies professionalize and structure their partnerships to scale their business and convince them about the potential high growth they could get from it. Since then, we are working with some of the best hotel tech brands, and continue supporting a global innovative startup network.
Bond is known to specialise in a niche market: Hospitality Technology. The type of clients we work with are B2B Hospitality Technology Vendors; they usually are selling their products to hotels, restaurants and leisure businesses.
We help startups, scale-ups, and companies to build a sustainable business by strategically integrating Sales, Marketing and Partnerships. Our clients come to Bond for help on their partner strategy, for outsourced partner management, but also for direct introductions to potential partners.
About your job
As a Bond Partnership Manager, you become part of our team to take care of our clients’ projects in B2B Channel Sales, Partner Finder or Tech Partnerships.
You are responsible for managing 1 or multiple client accounts and developing new partnerships, generating leads and co-marketing activities with their partners.
For some clients you will execute a project with a specific deadline, for others you will work on a recurring basis, helping them to realize the required results.
This role will report to Eva, Bond’s CEO and collaborate with the other stakeholders in the organization including the 2 other Co-Founders (Ruben and Romain).
Your key activities
Your activities will differ per project, but we will make sure that you:
- Will be present on the kick off call to understand the requirements of the project;
- Will execute specific tasks on the project and deliver them before the deadlines;
- Will be working alongside the Bond team especially at the beginning to make sure you understand how we work
Some examples of typical activities we will keep you busy with are:
1/ Outsourced partner management (Channel Sales or Tech Partnerships) projects:
- Build and leverage partner relationships to amplify brand awareness and generate leads
- Collaborate with partners on joint marketing efforts and training programs to ensure both parties have the right product and positioning knowledge across key organizational functions (marketing, sales, success)
-Utilize key metrics and reports to track and analyze partner engagement, performance, and impact on revenue
-Develop enablement tools and deliver effective communication to keep partners prepared and informed
2/ Partnership strategy (Channel Sales or Tech Partnerships) projects:
- Use our methodologies and processes to create GTM strategies, implement and launch
3/ Partner Finder projects:
- Create partner profiles based on client qualifications and business needs
- Recruit, onboard and introduce new partners
- Grow and support Bond global community of partners
More information on our partnership services here: https://www.bond-agency.io/services/partnerships
Why work at Bond?
- We are a team of creatives thinkers, go-getters, friendly and fun
- Participate to the growth of our company and become a key element in our team to drive your own projects and team
- Competitive salary; flexible working hours
- The variety of clients makes every day different
- Team Building activities with Founders in Lisbon
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing or Business
- 2+ years experience as a Partnership Manager or Business Development preferably in a B2B software or SaaS environment, hospitality-tech experience is a plus
- Ability to lead projects
- Experience in using CRM’s and project management tools
- Partnerships is all about people, so you have no difficulties in reaching out, getting your point across and being comfortable
- You are attentive to results and care about clients
Also… You need to tick all these boxes (mandatory)
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- You are fluent in business English; Any other language spoken is a big plus
- You’re eager to learn and are open to feedback;
- You’ve got the organizational skills to meet deadlines; Attention to details
- You are/will be based in Lisbon; with a self-employed status
Apply here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3462348289/