Areas of Responsibility
As our Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies
- Creating marketing campaigns and promotions
- Conducting market research and analyzing consumer data
- Overseeing social media and online marketing efforts
- Managing relationships with vendors and partners
- Creating content for marketing materials, such as advertisements and email campaigns
- Tracking and reporting on the effectiveness of marketing efforts
- Collaborating with other teams, such as sales and product development, to ensure alignment with the overall business strategy
- Identifying opportunities for new products or services and supporting the development of these offerings.
Who We're Looking For
The ideal candidate can come in so many shapes and sizes. But here's the basics of what we're going to be looking for:
- Experience marketing knowledge products like courses, memberships, and downloadable tools
- Experience developing and implementing online marketing strategies
- Knowledge of online marketing and social media
- Experience with email marketing
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- Experience with project management and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience with relevant marketing software, such as HubSpot, Mailchimp, and Google Analytics.
Compensation, Situation, & Benefits
- Initially, we are looking for a contractor (freelance) for a specific project
- A full-time, salary with benefits will be available after an initial period
- We're absolutely open to remote workers, in fact, we prefer it!
- Note: This is not a design position. It's not a YouTube personality position. But if you're interested in those things, we will give you opportunities to learn design through our complete curriculum of design courses (and we have some incredible designers we work with), and opportunities to be on our YouTube Channel
How to Apply & Next Steps
- To kick things off, send an email to . Please give us a brief history of your experience, why you'd want to work at B, and tell us a story of how you crushed a campaign in the past. Bonus points for creativity.
- Include any related work/samples, your desired monthly rate, and your availability to start.
- Please put Marketing Manager in the subject line